||2 X 5 ml vials of Thaw Solution 1 (white cap)
1 X 5 ml vial of Thaw Solution 2 (blue cap)
1 X 5 ml vial of Thaw Solution 3 (green cap)
1 X 5 ml vial of Thaw Solution 4 (yellow cap)
1 X 5 ml vial of Thaw Solution 5 (red cap)
10 X Universal GPS® dishes
Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glucose, Lactate Na Salt, Sodium Pyruvate, Amino Acids, EDTA, Phenol Red, HEPES, Human Serum Albumin* (10 mg/ml), Gentamicin Sulfate* (10 μg/ml), *from therapeutic-grade source material
global® Blastocyst Fast Freeze® Thawing Solutions 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 contain decreasing concentrations of sucrose together with the base components.
|Precautions and Warnings
- Caution: Federal Law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician (or properly licensed practitioner).
- Caution: The user should read and understand the Instructions for Use, Precautions and Warnings, and be trained in the correct procedure before using global® Blastocyst Fast Freeze® Thawing Kit for the thawing and recovery of human blastocysts that have been cryopreserved using global® Blastocyst Fast Freeze® Kit.
- Warning: The long term safety of blastocyst cryopreservation on children born from this procedure is unknown.
- Warning: This kit is not intended to be used for the rehydration of human oocytes, or for human embryos that have not yet reached the blastocyst stage of development.
- Not to be used for injection.
- Do not resterilize.
- Do not use the product if:
• the product packaging appears damaged or if the seal is broken
• the expiry date has been exceeded
• the product becomes discolored, cloudy, or shows evidence of particulate matter
- This product contains human serum albumin, a derivative of human blood. The human serum albumin used in the preparation of this product has been heated at 60°C for ten hours.
Standard measures to prevent infections resulting from the use of medicinal products prepared from human blood or plasma include selection of donors, screening of individual donations and plasma pools for specific markers of infection and the inclusion of effective manufacturing steps for the inactivation/removal of viruses. Despite this, when medicinal products prepared from human blood or plasma are administered, the possibility of transmitting infective agents cannot be totally excluded. This also applies to unknown or emerging viruses and other pathogens. There are no reports of virus transmissions with albumin manufactured to European Pharmacopoeia specifications by established processes. It is strongly recommended that every time that global® Blastocyst Fast Freeze® Thawing Kit is administered to a patient, the name and batch number of the product are recorded in order to maintain a link between the patient and the batch of the product.
- global® Blastocyst Fast Freeze® Thawing Kit contains the antibiotic gentamicin sulfate. Appropriate precautions should be taken to ensure that the patient is not sensitized to this antibiotic.
- To avoid problems with contamination, practice aseptic techniques.
- The global® Blastocyst Fast Freeze® Thawing Kit is intended for single use only (the rehydration of the blastocysts from one patient on one day). For use with human blastocysts that have been cryopreserved using the global® Blastocyst Fast Freeze® Kit. Discard any unused product after opening.